Have you considered adding a magnetic surface to your workspace? Whether it’s an office or classroom, having a magnetic surface in your space can really change the way you work.
But with so many products available, how do you know which one to choose? The answer really depends on your needs and what product best fits them. So, in order to make your choice easier, we have included all of the products that could be of interest to you below.
Keep reading and see which option is the best one to create your magnetic surfaces with.
Create A Magnetic Surface With Magnetic Paint
The first magnetic product we’ll be talking about is Magnetic Paint.
With this product you can create a magnetic surface in any size you choose. It has 50% magnetite content, with each tin including the required 3 coats for your size area.
This means your wall will have a medium magnetic strength. You can, of course, increase this if you want by adding additional coats of Magnetic Paint.
Check out our video here that shows exactly how much you can hold up with Magnetic Paint.
This paint is also an extremely cost-effective product meaning that you can create a high-quality magnetic surface on a budget.
Once your magnetic surfaces are prepared, why not topcoat with any paint, digital print or wallpaper of your choice for a great looking surface that also gives you magnetic performance.
Create A Magnetic Surface With Super Magnetic Paint
- Need something a little stronger than regular Magnetic Paint? Then opt for Super Magnetic Paint instead.
- This product is perfect for anyone who wants a surface that is stronger but still wants to choose a magnetic paint. Super Magnetic Paint requires 4 coats rather than 3 and will hold up 5 pages of A4 80 gsm paper.
- Similarly to Smart Magnetic Paint you can top coat your magnetic wall in any color you like and have a fully functioning magnetic surface.
Create A Magnetic Surface With Magnetic Wallcovering
- Looking for a magnetic product that’s easy to install and quick to use? Choose Smart Magnetic Wallpaper.
- Your Magnetic Wallpaper will have a white finish that is pre-primed. This means you can easily paint over it with a color of your own choice. It can be rapidly and easily installed on to any wall and will be ready to use as a magnetic surface in just 48 hours.
- Need a magnetic product that will add functionality to your surface in a hurry? Then choose Smart Magnetic Wallpaper.
Create A Magnetic Surface With Magnetic Plaster
- If you want the strongest magnetic surface possible we would suggest opting for Smart Magnetic Plaster.
- Magnetic Plaster is a two-coat high-performance commercial-grade plaster that allows you to transform any wall into a smooth and high-performance magnetic surface.
- This product has 67% magnetite content. This means it is a very strong magnetic product. It’s a great fit for commercial settings, especially for those who want to hang heavy items such as picture frames on their wall.
- One of the best things that makes Smart Magnetic Plaster stand out from other magnetic plasters is that it comes pre-mixed. This saves you a lot of time during application.
- As Magnetic Plaster has a dark grey finish, you can top coat with a colour of your choice or even add a product from our dry erase range such as Whiteboard Paint or Whiteboard Wallpaper.
- Magnetic Plaster is the perfect choice for someone looking to hold up a lot of weight on their magnetic surface.
Now you’ve read through the product options, it’s time for you to make your choice. Paint, wallcovering or plaster. Choose the right product for you today!
Do you have any questions about our products? Book a free video consultation today. Talk to our our experts we will guide upgrade your workspace.