Smart White Primer
Smart White Primer is a high performance fast drying primer specially formulated to work as a base for all Smarter Surfaces products. It has a high pigment content and uses a very high quality resin, which is essential for eliminating uneven and strongly colored bases.
Critically, it also seals the surface before the application of any of our functional coatings. This ensures the coating is not absorbed into the surface, for maximum performance.
Smart White Primer is an essential step before applying whiteboard paint or projector paint.
Measure your surface area. Choose the total product quantity to cover this area.
- Commercial grade performance
- Fast Drying
- Environmental Exceeds all USA standards – Isocyanates free, Low VOC, Solvent Free
- Coverage / Volume / Weight: 65 ft² / 25.36 fl oz / 2.35lbs
- Product Colour: White (Ral 9003)
- Product Finish: Matt
- Odor: Very low
- VOC: Less than .44floz / pt
- Suitable Surfaces: plaster, drywall, wood, metal glass, plastic, composites, tiles and ceramics.
Application – Apply to absorbent surfaces, before Smart Whiteboard Paint White, ensure the surfaces is prepared and free from defects, apply the first coat and sand smooth, apply the second coat and sand smooth and repeat if necessary, for example, new wood or plaster may require more coats and sanding to ensure smooth enough for the whiteboard paint.
Unsure about the application process, send us a photo of your material or get in touch and we can offer advice and recommendations. We are here to help and advise you through the steps.
97167 in stock