Smart Clear Primer 65 sq ft
Smart Clear Primer is specially formulated, fast drying transparent primer
Ideal for sealing porous and new surfaces in preparation for our transparent whiteboard paint. Smart Clear Primer, a transparent coating, seals the surface before application.
It is water based, low odour and suitable for plaster, drywall, wood, wallpaper and other dry or absorbent surfaces.
Measure your surface area. Choose the total product quantity to cover this area.
- 10 year product guarantee
- Commercial grade performance
- Fast Drying
- Environmental (exceeds all standards): Isocyanates free, Low VOC, Solvent Free
- Coverage / Volume / Weight: 65 ft² / 25.36 fl oz / 2.35lbs
- Product Colour: Clear
- Product Finish: Low sheen
- Odour: Very low
- VOC: Less than 0.28%
- Suitable Surfaces: plaster, wood, metal glass, plastic, composites, tiles and ceramics.
Application: Apply to absorbent surfaces before Smart Whiteboard Paint Clear, ensuring the surface is prepared and free from defects. Apply the first coat and sand smooth; apply the second coat and sand smooth, and repeat if necessary. For example, new wood or plaster may require more coats and sanding to ensure it is smooth enough for the whiteboard paint.
Unsure about the application process, send us a photo of your material or get in touch and we can offer advice and recommendations . We are here to help and advise you through the steps.