Smart Semi Matt Whiteboard Projector Screen Paint
Create an interactive workspace or learning environment with our semi matt whiteboard projector screen paint. Project presentations, images, or videos while writing on the whiteboard surface too. This semi-matt paint has anti glare properties, making it easier to see the board in bright rooms.
This innovative whiteboard and projector screen paint will help inspire collaboration, productivity and focus. Our customers have transformed entire meeting rooms, classrooms and other work spaces, even covered entire walls. This projector screen paint will work with standard, interactive, 3D, and 4K projectors.
If you have any questions regarding which product would be the best for you or if you would like to go through the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can download this chart to compare all the projector products in our range. If you have any questions on the best product for you or if you would like to go through the installation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Designed for meeting rooms, classrooms and workspaces
- Semi-matt finish looks great and is less noticeable than gloss finishes
- High performance whiteboard and projector screen surface with Smarter Surface layering technology
- Anti glare properties, making it easier to see the board in bright rooms
- Use with any whiteboard markers and accessories
- 5 year product guarantee
- Developed, designed and tested for use with leading manufacturers such as Epson, BenQ, Sony, Panasonic, LG and Optoma Projectors
- Eliminates hotspots
- Coverage area is 279 x 157cm (4.50m2) at 16:9 aspect ratio
- 4.50m2 Kit includes everything you need to apply
- Easy to apply 3 coat system (2 primer + 1 top coat) with simple application steps
- Ready to use after just 24 hours
- Wipeable or Washable – can be cleaned with a wet cloth and mild detergent or water alone
For Use With
- Projector Type: Short Throw, Long Throw
- Projector Requirements: Interactive, HD, 4K, Standard Projectors
- Minimum Recommended Lumen Value: 1,000 Lumens.
- Lighting: works in most rooms with low to high level ambient light
- Colour Resolution: 90% (See projector performance)
- Light Reflectivity: 89%
- Image Definition: 90%
- Gain Value @ 90 °: 1.44
- Viewing Angle: 140 degrees
- Colour: White
- Finish:Semi Matt
- Gloss levels:
- Gloss @ 20° = 13.6
- Gloss @ 60° = 50.8
- Screen Size: 120” / 320cm at 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Coverage: 279 x 157cm (48.4 ft2/4.50m2) at 16:9 aspect ratio
- Environmental: Exceeds all British Standards – VOC free, solvent free, PFOA & PFOS free and isocyanates free
- Certification: Independent Projection Performance Report – CREST, Gypsum Surface Finish Quality Standard of EU Level Q 4/ US Level 5
- 5 x Part A Whiteboard Activators
- 1 x Part B Whiteboard Projection Paint Tin
- 1 x Smart White Primer
- 1 x Whiteboard Cleaning Spray
- 2 x Rollers
- 1 x Handle
- 1 x Microfiber Cloth
- 1 x Pair Gloves
- 1 x Sanding Block
- 1 x Stirring Stick
- 1 x App Guide
Why Buy Smart Whiteboard Projector Screen Paint ?
Our Semi Matt projector whiteboard screen paint is the perfect option for teachers, professionals, and employees who want to work in an adaptable and engaging environment. It’s designed to project bright, sharp images in high definition in meeting rooms, classrooms, and workspaces when presenting, collaborating or teaching.
The layering technology we have developed along with the semi matt finish helps reduce glare in bright rooms, This increases the visibility of what you write or project on the surface. Unlike with regular material surfaces you won’t need to worry about hot spotting, or the surface area changing its structure and losing performance.
This projector screen paint has been designed and tested to provide maximum projection performance, with many industry standard projectors. With a gain value of 1.3 at an angle of 140 degrees, Semi Matt projector whiteboard screen paint can be used to show high-quality presentations in low to high ambient light settings.
Our Smart Semi Matt projector whiteboard screen paint is easy and quick to apply, giving you subtle projection functionality, compared to bulky projector screens. Your office, workspace, or learning environment will maintain its minimal and sleek appearance.
It’s really simple to apply. Apply the two coats of primer, then the top coat of our Smart Semi Matt projector whiteboard screen paint. There is no limit to the size of your projectable surface, increasing the projection space by adding more tins of paint. It is always ready to use but never in the way when not needed.
It can be applied to any smooth surface. A smoother surface will result in higher image quality. If painting on a wall that has already been painted, prepare the area to be painted with a light sanding first.
It’s designed to work with a projector that has a minimum Lumen rating of 1,000. This minimum requirement ensures that your projector screen will reflect images that are clear, sharp and bright enough to view.
Semi Matt projector whiteboard screen paint achieves a much higher performance compared to projecting on a standard painted wall:
- Colour Resolution: 90%
- Light Reflectivity: 89%
- Image Definition: 90%
Colour Resolution indicates how well individual colours are represented. Light Reflectivity is the total amount of light falling on the screen that is reflected (i.e. not absorbed or scattered by the wall). Image Definition is the clarity of the image that is reflected.
Volume Discounts, Professionals, Trade and Education
Not only do we outperform our competitors when it comes to the quality and performance of our products with a 5-year performance guarantee but we also offer volume discounts.
The larger the surface you would like to transform, the more you can save. We offer discounts on bulk purchases, get in touch to learn more.
Looking for trade discounts as a specifier, contractor, or educator join our professional programmes to benefit from discounts, free shipping, exclusive offers and much more.